This post is sponsored by Perfects Australia , however all opinions and thoughts are my own. The Chic Curve only chooses partners that we think our readers will love !
Every lady loves a pretty pair of underwear, or that perfectly frilly, flattering lace bra. However, if you have a larger set of gals sitting up top, finding a cute bra that doesn’t look like some sort of torture device can be a difficult task. You either have to settle for beige, thick-straps and grandma-like bras, or pay an arm and a leg to buy a decent-looking but still supporting brassiere. It can be really frustrating – and I know, as a lady with her very own set of grande muchachas.
So when Perfects Australia reached out to me and introduced their line of wonderfully girly under-pinnings, I was pleasantly surprised. They had adorable prints, sexy lace and beautiful satin bras in all kinds of sizes! However it didn’t mean anything until I was able to actually take one of their pieces for a test drive, so I immediately picked out a few different types of bras and awaited their arrival.
After wearing a few different bras from their line, I have for you my honest thoughts on the pieces:
- Lots of style choices – they don’t look like your typical “big boob bras”
- Size range is awesome – most styles start at a C go up to a DDDD, which is equivalent to a G.
- Very supportive – all the styles I tried were very supportive – and the materials seem thick and sturdy for long-lasting wear.
- Thin Shoulder Straps – yes. THIN shoulder straps – even at the biggest cup size! This means you can wear a tiny tank top or cute dress over these bras without worrying about your giant ugly straps poking out.
- Low price point – most of the bras range between $40-$50, which is about half the price of buying similar products at specialty lingerie shops.
- They are VERY sexy – this might seem silly as a con, but if you are looking for a bra to minimize your boobs or de-emphasize them, these bras aren’t the ones. They are great for date nights, nights out with the girls, or even under a nice dress or tank top for work. But if you want an easy t-shirt bra that doesn’t put all the attention on your ladies, this is the best choice.
- Most styles have padding or thicker cups – I couldn’t find a style without padding or with very thin cups when choosing my bras. If that’s something you like in a bra, this is a good-to-know.
- Only available online – while the measurement chart worked really well for me, you can only currently purchase these bras online.
I would recommend this line of bras to the ladies looking for one to two sexy bras to have in their lingerie arsenal. They have become my weekend go-tos and I adore the cute cuts and sexy lace.
Check out Perfects Australia over at Kohls for yourself! Perhaps they will become your #FavoriteBra.