Natasha Jarmick, owner/author of The Chic Curve, also offers Personal Styling services in the Seattle area, including event styling, personal shopping, closet consultation & indexing, plus-size/curvy wardrobe styling and more. Please contact Natasha at email@example.com for rates and additional details.
All services include a free 30-minute personal style consultation with Natasha:
- Personal Style Profile (1-2 hours): The most important thing about developing your own, unique style is that you feel comfortable and confident in your own clothing. Natasha will work with you to understand your tastes, preferences and optimal styling choices, and put together a personal style guide complete with the best cuts, shops, colors and more for your unique body, style & taste.
- For-Your-Body Consultation: (2 hours) Everyone’s body is different – some of us are curvy, petite, tall, thin – and depending on what you have to work with, different styles and different cuts will flatter your body type. No matter if you are a size 2 or 20 – you can look sexy and feel confident & stylish in your clothes. Natasha will meet with you and give you a custom style guide for your body type & taste. This consultation includes an in-home closet session as well (see below).
- Event/Fashion Styling: Big Date? Engagement photos? Performance? Important interview? Natasha will help you pick out the perfect outfit, along with hair & make-up, and make sure you look your best for your big day.
- Personal Shopper (Per Hour): No time to shop? Or just need help picking out the right outfit? Natasha will do your bidding for you, on the sales floor of course. I will meet with you to do an initial style consultation, and get measurements, then go shopping for you.
- In-Home Closet Consultation (2-3 hours): We all need to clean out our closets and figure out what we should throw out and keep. Natasha will come over to your house/apartment (don’t worry if your room is messy – she doesn’t mind!) and go through your closet with you, advising you on what to toss, what to keep and what to burn! She will also recommend a few key pieces that would benefit your wardrobe, and go through different outfits based on what you already own, creating an index of your items and how to pair them in different ways.
- Shopping Companion Session (3 hours): Natasha will accompany you shopping and advise you on where to shop, what to try and and what to buy – and training you on how to shop for your body and your taste all the while.