Summer Gray Skies

neutral shades fur and snakeskin

neutral shades fur and snakeskin

Though it is inching towards summer outside…I live in Seattle, and that means that no matter what, it will rain at least once a month. These pictures were taken late last week, right before our gorgeous, sunny (I know…shocking!) 3-day weekend. I’m in Pioneer Square in these photos, a very old and historical neighborhood in downtown Seattle (as well as the home of the homeless, though harmless!).

Enough about Seattle (I swear their tourism board isn’t paying me…though maybe they should be) and let’s talk clothes. The fur jacket (or my bear fur as I like to call it) is from Nordstrom (old, but this one is cute too), the snakeskin dress is from H&M (old) and the sweater is from Old Navy (old, similar here). Jewelry is vintage, my adorable little sparkly purse was a gift (from J.Crew) and my “moon booties” are Nine West (but I like these and these). And my nails (see last picture) are Sally Hanson Salon Effects (c/o Reward Style, get them at Target).

Hope everyone spent their 3-day weekend wisely – not working, definitely laughing & obviously drinking in good company :)

neutral shades fur and snakeskin

neutral shades fur and snakeskin

seattle fashion neutral shades fur and snakeskin j crew

xoxo

Natasha

Write us your thoughts about this post. Be kind & Play nice.
  1. Carlee says:

I love this outfit, you look so gorgeous. I also live in Seattle and your right, the weather can be very spotty.
    Carlee

2. Gorgeous, as always, Natasha!

How did you find the salon effects nails application? I’ve been eyeing the fishnet pattern ones but wasn’t sure if they’d be super difficult to apply!

• Natasha says:

It was super easy! They lasted over a week too. Taking them off was a little hard – sort of like when you take off glitter nail polish. Definitely worth a try!

xoxo
      Natasha

3. Meghan says:

Gorgeous doll! Love the sparkly clutch, fuzzy jacket and leopard nails!! xoxo

4. Yeah, this is my first NorthWest summer for years (I have been living in the SouthWest for the last five years) and I cannot WAIT for spring (let alone summer) to get a jumpstart!

The leopard print nails are darling! Are they sticky? Did they take long to apply? I have used chevron nail shields before and the effect is absolutely darling, but I feel like it takes forever to apply.

Sarah
    Cable Car Couture

5. zoe says:

Hey, thanks for your comment. Are you following my blog via bloglvin? as it doesn’t update my posts so would you be able to do it on gfc. following you now :) xx

6. Kashara says:

I really like your fur coat:) Great blog!

7. Ruxandra says:

Hello ! I am now following you with bloglovin’ :)

8. Melissa says:

Hi Natasha

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and leaving such a sweeet comment! I am now following via bloglovin. Please follow back if you’d like.

xo
    Melissa

9. Sita says:

Great Outfit! You look really pretty and I like how you’ve done your makeup!

Sita xx

10. Elena says:

such a cute outfit! the combination works perfectly! You look gorgeous Natasha!
    Kisses
    Elena

11. Jenny says:

Such a luxurious look! Absolutely love your fur jacket! The whole outfit is fabulous!

<3 Jenny