Yay or Nay: Peacock Pumps

There are times when even I can’t decide if something is absolutely fabulous or just tacky. And when I saw these shoes on Outblush  I thought…how cool! Peacock pumps! But the more I looked at them, with the cream color, the obvious printed design & color block heel…I couldn’t tell if these were fab or fugly!

So readers…please tell me! YAY or NAY on these Peacock Pumps?

Write us your thoughts about this post. Be kind & Play nice.
  1. brittalauren says:

hi natasha! i just recently started following your blog and i LOVE what i've seen so far. great tips!!

but, since you asked…
    girl, these shoes are FUGLY!!!! i think that if the heel wasnt colored or if the peacock design was either embroidered or a bit bedazzled, i'd change my mind. but right now the whole of it looks super cheapooooooo. sorry to say it, but that's my opinion. :)

2. Natasha says:

Haha well I truly appreciate the opinion!!! I knew I wasn't sure with these…love the concept though!

3. brittalauren says:

i love the concept too! you were def right though, the cream color makes them questionable. such a waste.

4. Smokey says:

I think they could be fun, especially if worn with a pair of awesome stockings.

5. Natasha says:

Lookie there! Someone likes 'em! I need more opinions…

So far:

Yay – 1
    Nay – 2

6. jma226 says:

I never wear pumps because I'm on my feet all day and am basically a giant pansy.
    BUT if I had money to burn I'd wear these because I always find myself in dark jeans and a black top. I think these would glam it up a bit.
    I'm for it :)

7. Natasha says:

Yay – 2
    Nay – 2

Let's keep this going! Yay or Nay?

8. twofortheclothes says:

I actually feel like these are kind of fun looking, and I think they'd be sort of like beautifully decorated eyes peering up at you whenever you look down. I actually like the turquoise heel and thing that if they were all white it might look overpowering, but this seems like the kind of shoe that can only truly be judged in person?

Ultimately I'm a firm believer that people should wear shoes they love, regardless of what others think.

x
    Laura

9. Lindsey says:

fugs. they look like wet seal barfed all over a shoe. but im sure there is 5% of the population that could make them look alright– but chic? nah-TOMS come closer than those do;-)

10. Natasha says:

Yay – 3
    Nay – 4

Still a close race. C'mon people! Can't I get a clear opinion on these?!

11. Kirstin says:

Uhm, I think these are amazing :)

Thanks for the comment!!

xo,
    ~Kirstin Marie

12. Christina says:

nnaaayyy

13. Kristi Sperline says:

I'd def find something fun to wear them with… my mind is spinning. I think with pants they can be done.

14. Natasha says:

Yay – 5
    Nay – 4

It is looking like these pumps are winning as cheap but cute shoes!

15. Samantha Tyler says:

I'd rather say original but they're not my cup of tea :P
    xoxo Sam

16. Madeleine says:

Don't get them!!!
    1. Cream main shoe plus turquoise hell? no was jose.
    2. It looks cheap :(
    3. Find an alternative with a real feather on it!! I would prob buy some cheap nude pumps and put my hot glue gun to work!

But, I cannot make the decision for you.
    Love the blog!!